Aspinall Wright Solicitors and Notary
Solicitors Regulation Authority number: 570197
Copyright Information © Aspinall Wright 2018
- We Aspinall Wright Limited of Notary House, 65 High Street West, Glossop, Derbyshire,
SK13 8AZ, act as Data Controller in respect of the personal data you provide to us, including through our contact form on our website, or any other method.
- We are Solicitors and our Data Protection Officer for the ICO
is Tony Wright – email@example.com and Data Compliance Manager is Paul Bunting –firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have made an enquiry through our contact form and you do not become a client of ours, we will delete your information after six months.
- When you visit our website at www.awandco.co.uk we use certain cookies to improve your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of information which Aspinall Wright stores on your computer when you visit our website. It makes it easier for you to log on to our website and use on future visits. Most computers accept cookies automatically but can be set to prevent them. If you don’t want cookies to be stored on your computer automatically you must change the security settings on your internet browser.
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and, in the event of a breach, will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- The lawful bases for processing your data under the General Data Protection Regulations are:
Where you become a client we will be processing your information as necessary for the performance of a contract (to enable us to act on your behalf) or by your specific consent.
- Performance of a Contract
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- The vital interests of the data subject
- The legitimate interests of the data controller
- Public interest or exercise of official authority
- Your information will not be passed onto any third party unless it is in accordance with the above and your information will only be retained if you instruct us and we accept your instructions and will then be subject to our terms and conditions and your consent. If we are not instructed the information will be destroyed within six months.
- Any recipient of your information are those necessary for the progression of your matter or transactions and we require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purpose and in accordance with our instructions.
- Your information will only be retained if you instruct us and we accept your instructions and then subject to your terms and conditions and your consent. If we are not instructed the information will be destroyed within six months.
- We do not have any intention to transfer your data to a third country or international organization.
- Your data will be held for no longer than is necessary for the performance of your contract and for the legitimate interest of our business, although we will generally hold all records for six years after performance of the contract. For some important records or documents information in registers may be saved for longer in your interests.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights regarding your personal information . In summary, these include the right to:-
- To be informed;
- Of access to a copy of personal information;
- Request inaccurate information to be reviewed and corrected;
- Restrict processing of personal information;
- To erasure of personal information;
- To object to continued processing / withdraw your consent;
- To Data portability;
- Not to be subject to automated decision making.
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (the information Commissioner’s Office in the UK).
- We do not use automated decision making, including profiling of your data.
- This policy has been prepared in relation to the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Aspinall Wright is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority firm number: 570197. Contact details: Aspinall Wright, Notary House, 65 High Street West, Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 8AZ. Main telephone: 01457 854645. Fax: 01457 854640. Document Exchange DX: 28486 GLOSSOP.
Service of Proceedings
- Aspinall Wright does not accept Service of Proceedings by Document Exchange or by email, fax or any other electronic medium.